The INRC 2022 meeting and Brain Sciences have the pleasure to announce the INRC-Brain Sciences Best PhD-Award.
This award aims to recognize the work of young investigators at PhD level in the field of opioid, pain, addiction and other narcotics research. INRC and Brain Sciences are inviting applications to this award that will be delivered at the in-person meeting of the INRC 2022 in Valencia from 4th to 8th July 2022.
- The candidate must be a Ph.D. student who is going to graduate before the end of 2022 or has finished their Ph.D. from 2020 to 2022.
- The candidate must submit a poster or symposia presentation to 2022 INRC meeting and attend in person to the meeting that will be hold from 4th to 8th July 2022 in Valencia, Spain.
- The Ph.D. thesis must be original work.
- The Ph.D. thesis must be defended between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2022.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents in a single pfd document:
a. A summary of a Ph.D. thesis in English, 2 pages.
b. A letter from a Ph.D. supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award.
c. The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis.
d. A scanned copy of the Ph.D. diploma or declaration of graduation before the end of 2022.
e. The abstract of the poster or symposia presentation to the INRC 2022 meeting.
- Quality of the summary of the PhD thesis, abstract to INRC 2022 meeting and publications.
- Relevance of the candidate’s research description.
- Novelty of the candidate’s Ph.D. thesis.
- Strength of the recommendation letter.
- Originality and impact of the research.
The winners will be announced at the end of INRC 2022 in person meeting and will receive the following during INRC 2022 meeting:
– Bonus (800 $).
How to apply?
Please submit your application to email@example.com from the 20th of May to the 3rd of June 2022