We are excited of hosting the first in person meeting in 3 years. Since we are worried about your health and safety we have prepared some COVID-related advices following the Spanish regulations.
- Masks are recommendable although they are not mandatory. We will have spare masks available in the case you need one
- Hydrogel is available to sanitize your hands.
- Social distancing is also advised. The venue (Hotel Melia Valencia) is more than 400 m2 and we will have enough space to keep social distancing during the sessions.
- At the venue (Hotel Mellia Valencia): At the STAY SAVE MELIA PROGRAM you can find information about some services that have been adapted to current regulations and protocols and may be operational in this hotel.
- In order to confirm what covid documentation you need to enter in Spain and see all the latest Covid-19 restrictions, our recommendation is traveldoc.aero. Just add your home-destination airport and your trip dates
Finally, if someone presents symptoms compatible with COVID19 he/she need to stay in the room and can contact us by email so we can put them in contact with a testing laboratory.
We hope you will enjoy the meeting and we are looking forward seeing you in Valencia